The Edge of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of Dreams

A private RP forum where worlds collide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
Digital Decay
Vice Press
Godkillers
Pokemon
Core
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Otani Shou
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 2:46 pm by Void

» Alice and Vorpal
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 9:22 am by Rune

» Christopher Landry
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 am by Void

» Bradley and Bori
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Rune

» CHARACTER SHEET
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 am by Rune

» The Windowseat, Red Light Ring - 10:52pm
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 5:46 am by Rune

» 1 - Awaken
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 pm by Void

» Michael Trevan; Inbox
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 11:54 pm by Rune

» Michael Trevan
Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 10:53 pm by Void

Otani Shou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void

Void

Otani Shou Empty
PostSubject: Otani Shou   Otani Shou I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 2:46 pm

Otani Shou

Otani Shou 90873510

Otani Shou was a man of great hopes and expectations. A bright but somewhat shy person, Shou had few friends growing up, but found solace in the library of his family's modest estate, an old mountain house in an even older town. The books in this library instilled in the young man a love for history and a fascination with the traditions and beliefs of early japan, particularly in his home region of Hokkaido. After graduating from a local school with high marks, Shou was accepted into a remote, but respected collage in the Ebetsu area, earning the respect of his peers, and a burgeoning sense of belonging. Following his study to be a teacher, Shou found himself with the opportunity to teach at his alma mater, an opportunity he all too happily accepted. The following few years saw Shou almost married, before some unfortunate circumstances saw that engagement cancelled. This began a run of bad luck that would eventually see Shou dead on the roof of a school building.

Searching for a change of pace after the heartbreak of his cancelled marriage, and the following fallout with his family, Shou took an offer to teach in the big city. This turned out to be a disaster in the making for Shou. City life did not agree with him as it turned out, and the distance from both nature, and his family, both literally and figuratively, saw him descend into a depressed and withdrawn state. He did a passable job at teaching but his evenings mostly came to be dominated by mediocre television, and an unhealthy amount of ramen and beer. After three years of this, with quite a number of interim incidents, the final act of the now barely functional teacher was to bleed out on a roof, stabbed five times, in the midst of a yokai event.

Now, something new is brewing, and the same bubbling rage at the world that saw Shou on the roof to begin with has bubbled up, and merged with something else entirely. A new chapter is beginning.

PRIMARY SOUL

Fledgling Yokai Soul [Onikuma]
- Type Trait: Ten Man Job - Ten men working together couldn't pick up and toss this boulder, but you shouldn't have any trouble doing so. (Passively multiplies your current physical strength by 10, allowing for insane feats no matter your form, and hilarious accidents with lifting small items until you get the hang of this.)
- Fledgling Trait: The Limit of Steel - The Onikuma imbues its paws with immense rage and vitality, swelling its arms to great size and slamming them down with the power to bend metal.
- Adolescent Trait: x
- Honored Trait: x
- Deity Trait: x

SECONDARY SOUL

(Adolescent) (Human) Soul [Otani Shou]
- Type Trait: [Mortal] Shade the Eyes - Robust but fragile in it's way, this soul struggles to notice its surroundings, causing those it is used by to be more vulnerable to stealth, and less able to notice details in their surroundings.
- Fledgling Trait: Fat of the land - The thirst for knowledge and the hunger for fulfillment allows the user of this soul to heal at an accelerated rate as they eat and learn.
- Adolescent Trait: Doomed to repeat it - A student of history is prepared for the future. Tactics that are used multiple times in a battle or engagement become less effective against the user of this soul.
- Honored Trait:
- Deity Trait:

SOUL BANK

(Strength) (Alignment) Soul [Type]
- Type Trait:
- Fledgling Trait:
- Adolescent Trait:
- Honored Trait:
- Deity Trait:
Back to top Go down

Otani Shou
Page 1 of 1