The Edge of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of Dreams

A private RP forum where worlds collide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
Digital Decay
Vice Press
Godkillers
Pokemon
Core
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Otani Shou
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 2:46 pm by Void

» Alice and Vorpal
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 9:22 am by Rune

» Christopher Landry
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 am by Void

» Bradley and Bori
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Rune

» CHARACTER SHEET
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 am by Rune

» The Windowseat, Red Light Ring - 10:52pm
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 5:46 am by Rune

» 1 - Awaken
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 pm by Void

» Michael Trevan; Inbox
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 11:54 pm by Rune

» Michael Trevan
Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 10:53 pm by Void

Michael Trevan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void

Void

Michael Trevan Empty
PostSubject: Michael Trevan   Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 3:16 pm

[Image possible when I know more]

Full Name: Michael Trevan
Street Name: [TBD]

Stats
Cyber Affinity - 16
Mental Stability - 11
Physical Endurance - 15

Summary

Michael Trevan, born Michael Redhill, grew up in the suburbs. He was born to a nice neighborhood, and a far less pleasant family. Becoming emancipated at the age of 16, he turned a love for art and music into a modest but successful gig as an audiovisual producer. This gig paid dividends as, a year later, he was able to enter a local college on scholarship. Developing both his education and latent appreciation for programming and technology, Michael, having changed his name to distance himself from his early life, set out to make his fortune.

What he found, if not fortune precisely, was a passion for creating special effects, and work as a CGI engineer for a movie studio. Over the course of a few years he had begun to hit his stride, and was considering forming his own company. Then, he was hit by a bus. Not, unfortunately, a metaphorical one. Miraculously, doctors were able to save his life, though it was a very close thing. Life became a melange of MRI's and physical therapy, but in truth, Michael was primarily just happy to have survived the experience.

Later going on to fulfill many of his grander ambitions, sometimes speaking to packed crowds about his experience, Michael Trevan was not an icon, or a paragon of his craft, but, in the end, was quite happy with his lot. But then, that Michael Trevan was not the last...
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

Michael Trevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Trevan   Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 3:23 pm

NOTICE: WELCOME TO PROSPERITY

Running diagnostic...
CMCM severely damaged, cause undetermined...
Currently installed:
- CMCM with Modified Neural Interface, cleared for CIVILIAN level access
- Atlan Integrated Deck - right palm, v5 series 32; "Atlan. The whole world in the palm of your hand!"
- Cirius Visionworks "Golden Eye" Module - Left: Functional, Right: LINK INTERRUPTED...; "Failing vision? Take it Cirius-ly."

NOTES:

+ Your Citizen Memory Card Module is MODIFIED, allowing you to interface with most any unprotected port as if it were a personal computer. This is considered an illegal activity in some areas of Prosperity. User discretion is advised.
+ Your integrated deck is not currently assigned to MICHAEL TREVAN. It will be considered stolen property until updated.
+ Interrupted link in your Cirius Visionworks "Golden Eye" Module. Restricting permissions for your own safety. Currently, only camera functionality is accessible. Please seek repair within 48 hours to avoid potential for long lasting damage.
+ Cirius Visionworks Inc. is required to warn you that extensive use of the Golden Eye module can lead to migraines, visual distortion, and in extreme cases, blackouts. Cirius Visionworks is not responsible for unmonitored, unrestricted use of this module. Cirius Visionworks will not cover medical expenses for replacing or repairing modules, damage caused by modules, or damaged caused by the process of installation. Thank you for being a valued customer of Cirius Visionworks.
Back to top Go down
https://edgeofdreamsrp.forumotion.com
Void

Void

Michael Trevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Trevan   Michael Trevan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 10:53 pm

NAME: Michael Trevan
CMCM: 102965-R1
ACCESS: Civilian

REGISTERED CYBERWARE:
- CMCM Neural Interface: Custom [230@#%5DFF.><';DF?]
- Atlan Integrated Cyberdeck, Right palm.
- Cirius Visionworks Golden Eye Module, Left.
- Cirius Visionworks Golden Eye Module, Right.
- Encryption System: Custom [HACK ALLEY (TM)]
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN

Notifications: 0 Unread

Notes:
- Empty

Contacts:
- Hack Alley; Timothy Rudd [23849-R5]
- The Windowseat; General [CL-WNDW-R1]
-- Ext: Caroline Krosford [565-R5]

Notes:

Cyberware (?) now legal.
Tim seems cool, a little casual about bodily damage, but cool.
I can, it seems, call up UI functions by just sorta reaching out and tapping them.
---
Right so California is super fucked, apparently islands are floating around.
Moonlight noodles could be nice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Trevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Trevan   Michael Trevan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Trevan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of Dreams :: Vice Press :: OOC Info :: Character Pool-
Jump to: