The Edge of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of Dreams

A private RP forum where worlds collide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
Digital Decay
Vice Press
Godkillers
Pokemon
Core
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Otani Shou
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 2:46 pm by Void

» Alice and Vorpal
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 9:22 am by Rune

» Christopher Landry
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 am by Void

» Bradley and Bori
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Rune

» CHARACTER SHEET
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 am by Rune

» The Windowseat, Red Light Ring - 10:52pm
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 5:46 am by Rune

» 1 - Awaken
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 pm by Void

» Michael Trevan; Inbox
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 11:54 pm by Rune

» Michael Trevan
Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 10:53 pm by Void

Alice and Vorpal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Admin
Rune

Alice and Vorpal Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Vorpal   Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 am

Alice and Vorpal 0b8ca0315b395765f2a0754b63b93e59

Name: Alice Nora Jane

Sex: Female

Description: One could describe Alice as "troubled", but she'd probably flip you off and kick you in the shins for talking to her. Demanding, dominant, and seemingly always bitter about something, Alice is not the most popular person at Wyrmtooth. She is, however, in possession of a formerly feral Needletooth Colossus, which makes her quite possibly the most dangerous person at Wyrmtooth.

History: Born to a family of breeders based out of Yellowstone, Alice showed great aptitude for calming raging dragons from a very young age. She proved to be patient and steady in the face of danger, but over time seemed to become more and more like the beasts she was calming. She became less like a soothing voice and more of a commanding presence. Dragons respected her, which meant people feared her. Her parents were concerned that she would use a personal dragon irresponsibly and were dead set against her going to Wyrmtooth. Unfortunately for everyone involved, she went into Yellowstone's less tame reaches on a stolen wyvern and returned with a stolen egg. A Needletooth Colossus egg. Now afraid that without training she would be bringing a deadly wrath into their household, her parents shipped her off to Wyrmtooth and paid a significant sum to bypass the exams. An exception was made based on a combination of money talking and necessity.

Enrolled Classes wrote:
Period 1: Breakfast
Period 2: Dragon Maintenance Course
Period 3: Law
Period 4: Lunch
Period 5: Forensic Psychology
Period 6: Weapons Training
Period 7: Riding
Period 8: Dinner

Please choose up to 3 courses for your characters to take.
Back to top Go down
https://edgeofdreamsrp.forumotion.com
Rune
Admin
Rune

Alice and Vorpal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Vorpal   Alice and Vorpal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 9:22 am

Alice and Vorpal 637657e1c1c2d7d0b063321f6a93027d

Name: Vorpal
Type: Eastern
Breed: Needletooth Colossus
Specialization: Industrial - Mining; Military - Ground.

Description: Vorpal is a textbook Needletooth, meaning she is vicious in battle and constantly trying to pick a fight. Being absolutely huge, even for her breed, she is rarely seen on the main campus except for riding lessons. Blindingly fast and extremely venomous - again, even for her breed. She very rarely speaks, preferring to take action or express intent through body language. As an individual she is calloused and confrontational, lacking much socialization or tender care. She respects Alice, but answers to nobody and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
https://edgeofdreamsrp.forumotion.com

Alice and Vorpal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of Dreams :: Character Pool-
Jump to: