The Edge of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of Dreams

A private RP forum where worlds collide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fuck Scrolling
Digital Decay
Vice Press
Godkillers
Pokemon
Core
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Otani Shou
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 2:46 pm by Void

» Alice and Vorpal
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 9:22 am by Rune

» Christopher Landry
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 am by Void

» Bradley and Bori
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Rune

» CHARACTER SHEET
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 am by Rune

» The Windowseat, Red Light Ring - 10:52pm
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 5:46 am by Rune

» 1 - Awaken
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 pm by Void

» Michael Trevan; Inbox
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 11:54 pm by Rune

» Michael Trevan
Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 10:53 pm by Void

Christopher Landry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void

Void

Christopher Landry Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Landry   Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 8:11 am

OPTIONAL IMAGE

Name: Christopher R Landry, "Chris"
Sex: Male

Description:

Chris is a relatively short man, with blond hair and rather piercing green eyes, inherited from his mother. He is a thoughtful and often cheerful person, though he tends to slide into looking unintentionally intense when he is not governing his facial expression. He is fairly slim in build, despite rather broad shoulders, and tends to speak quietly, though with, admittedly, something of a flair for the dramatic.

History:

Chris Landry was born in upstate Michigan, one of three brothers. His parents, one a biologist, and the other a librarian, left an impression that shaped much of how Chris would come to view the world, instilling a respect for history, and a rabid enthusiasm for knowledge in the curious child. For most of his childhood, he was intrigued by dragons, historically both revered and feared for their incredible effect on industry and warfare alike. Despite this, he was not initially drawn to the life of a tamer, Chris was instead studying to become a researcher when the turmoil sweeping the united states disrupted his plans. After witnessing the depths of the conflict while acting as a volunteer, he decided to reconsider his priorities. After a period of intense debate both with himself, and with his family, he chose to attempt the entrance examinations for Wyrmtooth. To the surprise of many, including himself, he passed with a very respectable series of scores, and before he could fully come to terms with the situation, he found himself among the elite ranks of a truly unique institution.

Finding himself deeply out of his element socially, Chris nonetheless set out to do his best to adapt to the situation. The shift from pure research to potentially riding a dragon was a significant one, but Chris is determined that if nothing else, he is going to make whatever difference he can.

Enrolled Classes wrote:
Period 1: Breakfast
Period 2: Dragon Maintenance Course
Period 3: Earth and Material Sciences
Period 4: Lunch
Period 5: Programming
Period 6: Weapons Training
Period 7: Riding
Period 8: Dinner
Back to top Go down
Void

Void

Christopher Landry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Landry   Christopher Landry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 am

Name: Brennandi, "Bren"
Type: Western
Breed: Glacial Whiptail
Specialization: Marine Biology - Military Reconnaissance

Description:

Bren is a creature for whom the world is intensely interesting, and when it is not, she will strive to make it so. A bit of a troublemaker, Bren is, at her core, a very caring and diligent individual. While her methods and tendency to get sidetracked can make it difficult for her to flourish, she is gifted with endless determination, and a steadfast refusal to accept defeat.

This can get her into a great deal of trouble on occasion, but she has found a mitigating influence in Chris, who's patience and good humor are edged with a strong self discipline that Bren strives to follow. With their shared curiosity, Bren has found what she considers to be a very interesting person to spend time with.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Landry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Edge of Dreams :: Character Pool-
Jump to: